Friday, June 10, 2011

Marsh Grass .SVG Freebie

I spent part of this morning searching for Sure Cuts A Lot files that I could use on an album I’m doing for a customer about fishing. I couldn’t find any marsh grass or grass that looked like it would be growing in a bayou so I made my own. I’m offering it as a freebie here. Be prepared to set it to cut and walk away a while because it is extremely detailed. I did away with as many of the nodes as I could but since it has so much detail there wasn’t much I could do!

Here’s a preview…

HL_MarshGrass

I made a border and one individual grouping. I hope someone out there can use it for their fishing pages. Here’s the link to download your free marsh grass .svg!

http://www.4shared.com/file/Ba9mqKZ6/HL_MarshGrass.html

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

super cute! thanks for sharing

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [11 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 11, 2011. Thanks again.