Saturday, June 4, 2011

News! News! News!

I don’t know if you know yet, but June is going to be a blast at JessicaSprague.com! Why? They’re celebrating the 4th birthday of the site opening. To start the party, they are holding speed scraps during the entire month of June. Each speed scrap will feature a special freebie when you upload your completed page. Here is the flyer with all of the dates!

speedscrap

For more information about Speed Scraps please click HERE. They are all being held in the GENERAL FORUM at JessicaSprague.com.

Later in the month we are also having a HUGE blog hop where you will get an entire kit for free. (Plus quick pages, clusters, and hybrid freebies.) 49 different blogs are participating. That big number includes designers and creative team members from JessicaSprague.com. I promise you that you will NOT want to miss this. I’m thrilled to be taking part this year.

LIV-2011bloghopflyer-web

Don’t worry, I’ll remind you again before it happens and you’ll be able to pick up my freebie here on my blog!

Before I go, I also have a page I completed using supplies from (Where else?) JessicaSprague.com!

1: Life Is A Journey

HeatherLandryWeek 21WEB

I'm still working on my Project 365 series. Here's one of the latest installments that I completed.

Supplies:
Crystal's {Rounded Corner} Templates
You Are Here Full Kit
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons

P.S. I realize I missed Wednesday’s post and a few of you have emailed to make sure I’m okay. We’ve been having a rougher time than normal with Alexis and have also had some serious family issues. Unfortunately, it’s not anything I can talk about here and I didn’t have anything good to say or share so I just skipped the post. Hopefully things will pick up and start getting better soon! Have a great weekend!

Plentiful Thank You

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love the design of the layout. All of the cropping sounds like fun!

Lana Gramlich said...

"Life's a journey and I'm taking notes." Brilliant!