Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Quick Post

The kids and I are heading down to my grandparents’ house tomorrow for a sleepover and a fishing trip! I wanted to share a few photos and a video before we go.

The little kids had therapy today and you know what that means… A visit with the ducks!

You can’t forget about the turtles though. Brandon loves feeding them! They look like miniature sharks swimming with their heads out of the water like a little pointed fin.

The colors are all washed out in my photo but I still love it. Brandon was so excited and I think it’s so neat that I captured him pointing. I did a bit of creative editing here to try to save the image. I think it works!

Late last night I finished an album that I was hired to make. I stayed up until one in the morning to finish it. My Aunt came to pick it up today and I didn’t have time to take photos of every page so I made a quick video describing the project.

If you want to see this video bigger, click the image to head to YouTube where you can blow it up to full screen size!

That’s the first video I’ve made about a scrapbook project! Hopefully I didn’t say “um” too much when I lost my train of thought! I was going for a simple, masculine look for the album and I think I achieved it. What do you think?

I should get back to cleaning and packing! See you all soon.

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

The album looks great! I liked hearing you talk about it and I didn't notice any "ums" Have fun at your grandparents'!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Hope you have a great trip. Love the red boat you have at the bottom of one of your album pages, beautiful job.

Lana Gramlich said...

I bet y'all had a great time. Nice photos! I'm sorry I can't see the video--my "lightning fast" satellite connection's about as quick as the old, 56K dialup & it takes forever to do videos and music. :(