Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Testing, Testing!

Hi everyone! I know I’m a bit late. I usually post on Monday, but I’ve been too busy watching my kids do this…

And this…

And a whole lot of this…

I’ve been doing a lot of smiling too because I’m super excited to be participating in Jessica Sprague’s 4th birthday blog hop. Here are all of the details.

LIV-2011bloghopflyer-FINALweb

I’ve seen part of the blog hop goodies and let me just say that the designers at JessicaSprague.com are going to knock your socks off! You do not want to miss this. I promise!

Oh and before I forget, a party just isn’t a party without a sale!

JS-Summer11Sale-500x300 (1)

Here’s the official announcement: JessicaSprague.com is FOUR! To celebrate, they're (we're) throwing a HUGE Birthday Bash & Summer Sale. From June 14-26, you can save 20% off of every self-paced class, and 35% off of ALL digital products. In addition, grab all 27 episodes of Jessica's amazing Photoshop Friday tutorials for just $1 each before they're retired on June 26! As part of the celebration, starting on June 24, you can participate in an incredible 49-person blog hop, picking up a sweet digital freebie at each stop! Best of all, on June 26 Jessica will be making a special announcement of a brand new class coming up in July. We only put our site on sale two times a year, so don't miss out on this GREAT savings opportunity! For all the info on the Summer Sale, Photoshop Fridays, blog hop, and the new class, just click here!

Speaking of goodies that you can buy from Jessica’s site, I have a new layout that I made with Echo Park’s brand new Splash collection!

13HeatherLandry_SwimWEB

I couldn't love these "Splash" papers by Echo Park any more. In fact, I think I'm going to go out and buy the paper version as well!

Journaling: Jordan loves going swimming at Chuck's house. She is really brave and she jumps in the deep end of the pool by herself! May 2011

Supplies:
Splash Paper Pack
Splash Element Pack 1
Splash Alpha
December '09 {Be Merry} Paper Pack

I hope you are all having a great day! I have to go pick Alexis up from the doctor’s office in a little while. She is spending today and tomorrow doing psychological testing. It’s a total of six hours worth of tests. They are testing her IQ and a ton of other things.  We want to do everything we can to make her life positive! I’m really hoping that the results help us do that.

Plentiful Thank You

6 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Yay Summer is here! Love your Splash layout--the colors are great!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh it's so wonderful to watch the kiddos blow bubbles especially if they keep the sticky away from you.

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

fabulous photos, great layout

Mindy said...

love that photo of him in the pool. so cute! i am happy to see all the smiles there.

Lana Gramlich said...

Glad to hear about all of the smiles. :) Personally I think I could stand to soak in some ice cold water these days, myself...Preferably in the middle of my air-conditioned house. <:P

Paisley Petals said...

Those are some very happy kids! Your layout is super happy, too! Splash was my first EP collection and I love every layout I've made with it...I might have to buy the digital version since mine is not going to last forever ;)