Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!

I’ve pre-planned my post. I’ve checked it twice. It’s ready to go up at 10 PM tomorrow! I’m looking forward to chugging around on the blog train. Trust me ladies and gents, you do NOT want to miss this!

LIV-2011bloghopflyer-FINALweb

47 blogs! Can  you believe it?! I am so excited! (Can you tell?!)

Before I sign off and get some sleep, I have one paper layout to share. It’s called “Sweetest Pug” because that’s what she is…

Journaling: Lady Belle Buttercup (April 18, 2008)

I used a Sweet Peach Crop Shop kit that I won from the Scrap Fit blog to complete this layout. It was inspired by a June PageMaps sketch.

I opened a bottle of Maya Mist and flicked it all over the page. I think that looks so much cooler than spraying sometimes! I used a tiny dab of Jenni Bowlin Paint in “Seed Packet” to ground the right corner of the blocks. My favorite thing on the layout is the yellow Pom Pom trim. I want that in every single color. And… Studio Calico has a new fan because those stars… Oh my goodness!

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Cute! Love the colors, design and embellies!

Rbarakat said...

Super cute lo! The pug just cracks me up looking into the camera like a professional model!

Amanda Sevall said...

Lady is toooo CUTE!! Love this layout too!! :)