Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Drive By Freebie

It’s been a while since I posted a free digital download! Today my friend Jessica asked me to convert her gorgeous layout into a sketch. When I was done, I asked her if she would mind me sharing it as a free sketch and digital template for everyone to download. She totally didn’t mind!

This is the layout that she made. Her son is just too cute and I love the way she scattered stars all over the page.

og 7.27.11

This is the sketch/template I created with her page as inspiration.

HL_Jessica'sSketchScraptasticPrv

If you want to save the sketch please right click on the image and then click “Save As”. I also saved it as a layered template for digital scrapbookers. If you would like to download that file please click on the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/mNuCzi-7/HL_JessicasScraptasticTemplate.html

You can check out Jessica’s other pages on her blog here. She’s also the owner of Scraptastic Club!

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Great sketch. I have to laugh at the title of your layout!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Amanda Sevall said...

CUTE! I may just have to have ya make me one of my go-to sketch ;) As always, TFS. I love your sketches Heather!