Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scraptastic Club Projects

I dropped by to post about what I’ve been up to lately with one of my design teams. I am hosting the 2nd July challenge at the Scraptastic Club blog! There is an amazing prize and all you have to do is use one of my sketches. Easy peasy right? Click here to see the sketch and participate!

I also have two Scraptastic Club projects to share. I made a card with the super cute July kit called “Sweet Summertime”. I also used the add on that you can purchase separately.

This layout is based on a sketch that will be up on the Ideas For Scrapbooker’s blog this month! I loved the ladybugs in this month’s Scraptastic Club kit, so I just had to work them in on a page.

Plentiful Thank You

7 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love the cheery colors in both!

Cindy Gay said...

Great job Heather. The top one is my favorite!

Mitralee said...

Oh the sweet little lady bugs!! Great pages!!!

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

lovely work.

rockwelldesigns said...

The card is a lot of fun. The layout is really sweet with all of the pinks and reds. Very balanced design.

Paisley Petals said...

What a fun card...and I love the design of the layout!

Amanda Sevall said...

LOVE the card!! Cute layout too!! :)