Monday, July 4, 2011

Sometimes I Forget Things

I forgot to include a layout in my last post! Ooops!

3. Sitting Pretty

04Heather Landry Sitting PrettyWEB

A layout about my daughter's love for the simple things in life.

Journaling: Jordan sitting in the pool in our backyard. She loves water and sunshine. I love seeing her great big toothless smile. Sometimes the simple things in life are the very best things. Covington, Louisiana. June 2011

Supplies:
Scrap Canvas Vignette
Sitting Pretty Accent Pack
Sitting Pretty Paper Pack

That’s what happens when I rush through blog posts to go play!

Plentiful Thank You

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great design. Adorable Jordan!

scrapinbabygal said...

Beautiful and I love the simplicity!! And the topic is wonderful!!

Amanda Sevall said...

I *almost* told you that you missed no. 3 in that post... lol ;) So glad you added it here - super cute layout!! :)