Sunday, August 7, 2011

Did You Know?

Did you know that you could be featured on my blog? You can! All you have to do is email me any pages you create with my templates or freebies. I got an email this week from Nola. She emailed these two adorable pages to me. I love the little robot embellishments and her son is too cute. She used this template.

NF-LOTSOBOTS-LO1

She also sent the page below. I love how she tucked the little characters behind the title. This page was created with this template. She used supplies from Amanda Creation and they are available here or here.

nf-lotsobots-lo2

I have a few pages that I made to share too! I’m starting to feel a bit more like scrapbooking even though the past week has been really out of sorts. (More on that tomorrow.)

1: You Are A Trip!

First, I have to explain the title because I don't know if it's a Southern thing or not! When we say "You're a trip!". It means you're funny or you're a hoot! I thought the saying would work well as a title for Alexis' field trip page.

I used my Scraptastic Club "Summer Star" kit and add on to create this page. I also used the Studio Calico mist that I got in my August "Out Of Print" kit as well.

2: 2 Crazy Kids!

My daughter and my nephew are hilarious when they get together. They chatter nonstop and play so well with one another. My Mom brought him up one night for a sleepover and there wasn't much sleeping at all! Journaling: Christian + Jordan would not go to sleep! 10/2010

I used my Scraptastic Club August kit and add on called "Summer Star" to create this page. This page is based on a sketch I've created. It'll be up later this month on my blog and the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog.

3. Week 29

8HeatherLandryWeek 29 (July 16, 2011 to July 22, 2011)

I’ve spent the week catching up on my Project 365 series. I was running behind because things have been pretty wild around here. I used lots of goodies from JessicaSprague.com to create the layout above including Cosmo Cricket’s Upcycle digital collection. Complete credits here.

4: Week 31

15Week 31 (July 30, 2011 to August 5, 2011)WEB

I went in a different direction on this page and it turned out totally shabby and much prettier than my normal style. You may have noticed that sometimes I upload the layouts for this project out of order. That’s mostly because sometimes the digital products I use on the creative team aren’t available for purchase yet. Complete credits for the page above are available here.

Wood Grain Thank you

3 comments:

Jana Holden said...

Hi Heather! Great LOs featured on your blog!

Amanda Sevall said...

Love all these layouts! Hope you are having a good week :)

Paisley Petals said...

Love your LOs! The Upcycle papers look so great on your 365 layout!!