Friday, August 12, 2011

A Quick Note

I’m going to be spending part of the weekend with my Mom so I’m going to be super busy. I wanted to drop by and let you all know a few things!

I am the host of the second August challenge at Scraptastic Club. The challenge is to scrap about friendship and of course there’s a sketch to inspire you as well. Click here to go check put the post!

Also, my friend Jessica (also the owner of Scraptastic Club!) has started a new blog. It’s going to be a one stop blog where you can find out details about challenges, kit clubs, calls, and giveaways. She is giving a kit away when she hits 100 followers on the new Scrapbookers Central blog so hurry over there to become a follower as quick as you can!

Wood Grain Thank you

2 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Hope you have a nice time.

Just Jaime said...

Hope you had fun with your mom!