Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Scraptastic Year (Rewind!)

We are celebrating Scraptastic Club’s 1st birthday with a blog hop today! I thought it would be really neat to post my favorite layout that I created with each kit from the past year. Designing for Jessica has been an honor and I’m so thrilled to be staying on the team this year. Thanks for all you do Jessica!

What’s a blog hop without a prize?! If you visit each of the design team member blogs and leave a comment, you’ll be entered to win a Simple Stories “Happy Day” collection pack from Scraptastic Club. If you leave a comment here on my blog and become a follower, I’ve also got a little surprise to mail to a lucky winner. (Winner will be drawn on the 22nd!)

These are my favorite pages from the past year. I hope you like them! I usually used the kit and the add on. If a kit is still available for purchase, I’ve noted that next to the month with a link.

August

September

SEPTEMBER

October

OCTOBER

November

NOVEMBER

December

DECEMBER

We didn’t have a kit in January because Jessica had to move and she took a much deserved break!

February

March

April

May

June (You can still purchase the Surf’s Up kit here.)

July

August (The Summer Star kit and add on are also still available!)

That brings me through to this month. I can’t wait to see what another year brings! Don’t forget to keep hopping your way through the blogs. I know Jessica, Michelle, and Juliann have lots of gorgeous layouts to share with you too.

Here is the order of the hop:

Scraptastic Club

Heather (Miracle’s Momma Designs) <---- You are here!

Juliann (Scrappy Life)

Michelle (Happenings On This Side Of The River)

Scraptastic Club

Wood Grain Thank you

12 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on your year anniversary Heather! I was late getting on but so far I love all the inspiration! You girls rock!

Nathalie said...

I always enjoy seeing your work for Scraptastic Club. You have a great style :)

darkchami said...

I loved looking back at your LO's. They are always so beautiful and inspiring. Here's to many more years of scraptastic fun.

Just Jaime said...

I LOVE your work. Can I just tell you that again? I LOVE IT

mel said...

it hard to pick a favorite
all of them is 2 beautiful
i really like yor style,i think i will follower you for ideals and because you scrap your booty off

Pamk said...

wow fantastic layouts. I especially loved the cold outside one.

kimberly said...

congrats on your year!!! great LO - i LOVE that i found you guys

Patrice said...

One year is a great accomplishment! Well done!!!

Amanda Sevall said...

Congrats on a year!! It was fun to look back at a year of your layouts that I love!! Hope you have a great week!! :)

Sand and Sunshine said...

Wow, a year of layouts how did you pick your favorites?

Cindy deRosier said...

I love them all! I love that you posted a year's worth of fab LOs.

Heather Landry said...

Comments are now closed! I will announce the winner on Wednesday.