Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Things She says

I’ve been doing a bit of remodeling on my blog lately. I’m getting rid of older things, organizing stuff, and moving bits of it around. I think I like the arrangement for now so I’m going to leave it alone!

Yesterday, I discovered that I have a large audience of readers from Belgium. Who knew?! I had more visitors from Belgium last week than from the United States. I think it’s really neat how the internet makes everything so accessible. It really IS a small world!

Big In Belgium

If I could just get Google Analytics to work I would be in business! I keep following the troubleshooting tips but so far no luck.

In other news, I get absolutely no respect around here. If it wasn’t so hysterically funny I’d be really insulted. It’s hard to get mad when you’re trying not to laugh. The culprit this week was Miss Smarty Pants Jordan.

Here’s an example…

Ronnie: “Jordan your legs are getting really hairy!”

Jordan: “Yay!!!” “Now I’m just like Mommy!”

Me: “Wait.” “What?” “I guess it’s time to shave again!”

Would you like another example? I’m so glad you asked.

Jordan: “Mom, Can I do whatever I want when I grow up?”

Me: “Yes.” “Anything!” “I believe in you.”

Jordan: “Good!” “I want my own TV show then.”

Me: “Anything is possible Chicken!” “What do you want to talk about on your show"?”

Jordan: (Rolls eyes.) “Duh Mom!” “I wanna talk about me!”

Me: “Oh.” “Well of course you do!”

cONGRATS kIMBERLY

I pulled the winner for the Scraptastic Club blog hop today and the winner is Kimberly! Please email your full address to me at miraclesmommadesigns(at)hotmail.com. I’d like to thank everyone who participated in the blog hop. I wish I had something to give everyone!

Wood Grain Thank you

10 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

bwaa haa haa....out of the mouths of babes. maybe ronnie put her up to it tho? hee hee

Mitralee said...

Oh my they had me cracking up!!

Izzyb said...

It is a small small world. So interesting about your Belgium visitors. But it just shows that there's a like to like on your blog the world over. :-)

LOL at Jordan. Love it!

Just Jaime said...

haha Jordan is funny! My nephew recently said his mom had a hair chest, which is worse?

Belgium? Who knew?

Cindy deRosier said...

Haha!

(Waving at the Belgians!) My largest audience after the US is Germany. No idea why, but many weeks I get more reads than from the US. No one in Germany has ever left a comment though. Are your Belgians commenting occasionally?

Agnes said...

LOL Jordan and Belgium rules :-)))

Heather Landry said...

@ Nancy, I don't know. I was sitting there and I don't think he coached her on saying it. LOL

@ Jamie, The hairy chest wins! Jeez. LOL Kids are mean!

@ Cindy, No. As far as I know none of the Belgians have commented. I wish they would though!

Sand and Sunshine said...

For your blog stats try statcounter.com they're good and free. That's great Jordan wants her own show. I'd watch her and you would too. ;-)

Moondust47 said...

Hahaha! Great post! Sound like Jordan is pretty quick!

Amanda Sevall said...

I love it!! Your kids crack me up Heather :) And I love looking at the analytics from time-to-time, isn't it interesting! :)