Monday, September 12, 2011

Digital Creative Team Work

With all of the drama here lately, I am seriously behind on posting my design team work. Alexis is home and things have calmed down a tiny bit so I’m going to post a few of my latest digital pages.  Most of these were scrapped weeks ago but I am not allowed to post them until the products are released!

1: Chaotic

12HeatherLandryWeek 30 (July 23, 2011 to July 29, 2011)WEB

I did this layout a few weeks ago for my Project 365 in 2011. The bright colors of the Get Happy collection worked perfectly with the busy feel I wanted for this page.

Supplies:
Cosmo Cricket's Get Happy Paper Pack
DESIGN 365 - Timeline
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Artisan Label Templates No.5
Fonts: True Blood + Typewriter

2: Boom!

5HeatherLandryBOOM!Web

I absolutely had to use these superhero goodies the day I saw them! I stayed up late even though I knew I’d pay for it dearly the next day. LOL

Supplies:
Splendid Fiins Super Element Pack One
Super patterned-paper pack
Super halftone-paper pack
Jessica Sprague Template+ 1.12

I edited the photos of Brandon for a comic book look and found a comic book font online too!

This next page was featured on the Creating Keepsakes blog on September 12, 2011 as an inspirational page. I was so excited to see that. What an honor!

3. Week 32

5HeatherLandryWeek 32 (August 6, 2011 to August 12, 2011)web

I really loved the soft colors in the Clementine line. They worked so well with the black and white photos I use for my Project 365.

Supplies:
Clementine Paper Pack
Clementine Candy Candy
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Crystal's {Merry & Bright} Papers
August '09 Basic & Bright Button Collection
The {365 Challenge} Templates - July 2009
Loopies Vol.1 – Flutterby

4: Evidence

Heather Landry Week 36 WEB

This week wasn't the best week so I edited Nisa's template to reflect that. I loved the design and that it had room for lots of journaling. I'm calling this one scrappy therapy!

Supplies:
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
@ the office paper pack 1
@ the office paper pack 2
Evidence-Splendid Template 2
Evidence-arrow stamps v1
Fonts: Typewriter + CK Letterman

Thank you very much to everyone who has posted kind thoughts and prayers for Alexis. She is home but things are not going well. We are not sure what is going to happen next. It’s to the point where we are taking a day at a time and sometimes even an hour at a time. I don’t want to post in too much detail here on the blog because when she grows up she might be sensitive about everything. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone who dropped by with a caring word or two for our family.

Wood Grain Thank you

8 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

love, love, love all the digi work. great layouts, love the altered photos.

April said...

Absolutely fabulous pages Heather!! I love seeing how creative you are. :)

I'm really sorry to hear that things aren't better even with Alexis home. I'll continue to think good thoughts for you all.
- April W

Sharon (Fritchey) said...

I am so happy that Alexis is home. I will continue to keep you and her in my prayers, Heather. Sending more hugs your way.

And your digi layouts are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

Linda Jordan said...

Such gorgeous layouts!! The comic book one is adorable too, what a good idea. I'm happy that Alexis is home & you are back posting :) Hopefully everything will keep getting better, I wish you all the best!!

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layouts! The superhero one is so creative. Congrats on the CK!!

Just Jaime said...

Love the bright colors. Still praying for Alexis. You are a strong woman!

Amanda Sevall said...

You know I love these Heather! And yay for the CK feature - congrats!! :)

Mitralee said...

That comic book layout is amazing!! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!