Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Happy Morning Email

I was really excited to see that I got an award from Sue at Sue’s Scrap Petite Creations this morning. Thank you very much Sue! (Be sure to head over and visit her blog. She’s got a lovely site and beautiful projects to share.)

These are the questions that I am required to answer to accept the award.

Q1) Name your favorite color?
A) LIME GREEN

Q2) Name your favorite song?
A ) I LIKE TOO MANY TO NAME JUST ONE!

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
A) TIRAMASU ICE CREAM

Q4) What annoys you at the moment?
A) PEOPLE WHO OFFER UNSOLICITED ADVICE

Q5) Your favorite pet?
A) MY PUG NAMED LADY BELLE

Q6) Black or White?
A) WHITE

Q7) Your biggest fear?
A) THAT I WON’T BE ABLE TO PROTECT MY KIDS

Q8) Best Feature?
A) MY EYES

Q9) Everyday attitude?
A) USE HUMOR AS A COPING STRATEGY

Q10) What is perfection?
A) AN ILLUSION

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
A) COFFEE. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!

Q12) When you're upset you?
A) CALL MY MOMMA AND MY GRANDMA

Now its my turn! I am passing this award on to the following inspirational bloggers.

1.) Michelle- Happenings On This Side Of The River

2. Nancy- Homeschool In My Little Corner

3.) Sharon- That Girl Fritchey

4.) Marlene- Scrap4Brainz

5.) Jaime- Wayward Girls’ Crafts

6.) Cindy- My Creative Life

7.) Mitralee- Mitralee

8.) Jessica- Scraptastic Club

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Congrats on your award. Now my advice is... LOL take care.

Just Jaime said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog, I feel like I get to know you here. Thank you for blogging!

Izzyb said...

I understand your fear too well! I'm always a big momma bear! I enjoyed reading your answers. Congrats on the blog award!

Cindy deRosier said...

So fun to get to know more about you! Thanks for the award. I already read most of the others on your list, but I'm going to check out the others right now! :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on the blog award!! I already knew some of these about you. :)

Agnes said...

Tiramisu ice cream -- I am with you Heather :-)