Monday, September 26, 2011

Hodge Podge

I haven’t posted any photos of the kiddos lately. I know you’ve all been missing my random photography so…

I took this photo of Brandon two Saturdays ago. My friend Laurie, Brandon, and I were watching Alexis ride her horse. Laurie kept calling Brandon “SpongeBob” and I didn’t know why at first. This was why. He’s a hardcore gangsta. (Actually, his pants were just way too big!)

We have a friend who lives on our carport. His name is Charlie and he’s lived there since he was about 1/4 of an inch long. It’s a baby toad! We always see him when we go out to play. Jordan wanted to see how big he’s gotten so I caught him and set him inside this bucket so she could get a closer look.

More baby pictures! Last Thursday Alexis and I fed the ducks at Jordan’s therapeutic appointment. There were a bunch of ducks and then there was this little fluffy guy. I wanted to catch him and bring him home but I don’t think Ronnie would’ve approved.

Alexis was as fascinated as I was and she kept breaking off teeny tiny bits of bread for him. (Her? I don’t know!)

On a different note… I have another reader’s page to share. I asked to post it, but she didn’t give me approval. I’m not waiting either! I stole this page from my very good friend Nancy. She used this sketch.

family

I totally can’t get over how well her dress matches the background AND the patterned paper. This page is just so elegant and pretty! Thanks for using my sketch Nancy. You rock!

I also have a page of my own to share. I’ve been trying to catch up on my Project 365 series. I was two weeks behind with all of the drama that has gone on in the past month. Things are slowly calming down and I spent Sunday scrapping like crazy.

Week 38 Heather Landry WEB

I'm all caught up now! (I can’t post the second layout yet because the product hasn’t been released at JessicaSprague.com!)

Supplies:
Template Tuesday Template by Carol Johnston (I altered it a bit.)
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Elements
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Add-on Elements
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Papers
Crystal's {Sweet Vintage Charm} Add-on Papers
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Crystal's {Merry & Bright} Papers

Wood Grain Thank you

11 comments:

April said...

Great pics Heather and looooove the layout!
- April

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

thanks for featuring me. i thought i told you you could? oh well....

love the photos, sounds like things are going better...and you know I love, love, love your new layout.

Cindy deRosier said...

I love that grid layout! So pretty. Nancy's use of your sketch is awesome!

Just Jaime said...

Love your layout. Great design and title work!

mel said...

heather love your blog and pics,nancy is a sweet friend of mine too,tfs

Mitralee said...

Spongebob is too funny!!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh my goodness Sponge Bob! They grow up so darned fast!!! WHERE IS THAT PAUSE BUTTON?

Paisley Petals said...

That template looks like lots of fun for a 365 page. Cute, cute stuff!!

Sue said...

Great photos, love the little duck! Beautiful layouts, I am totally loving the stitching, awesome!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Hi Heather.good to see the familt is doing well. Cute photos. Love your friends layout, well done....

misty said...

loving the gangsta pic!! The layout is gorgeous!