Thursday, September 8, 2011

Missing

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’m not going to be posting for a while, and I’ve taken a temporary leave from all three of my design teams.

Alexis had to go inpatient at the hospital and I’m spending all of my time visiting her and comforting the Brandon and Jordan. She seems to be doing well as of this evening. The psychiatrists have not given me any idea when she will be able to come home. We are going for a family meeting with the hospital’s social worker tomorrow.

Please keep Alexis and the rest of our family in your thoughts and prayers. We can definitely use them. I hope she will be home soon and we’ll all get back to our regular lives but until then I will not be very available online.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Wood Grain Thank you

16 comments:

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

hugs and prayers.

Amanda Sevall said...

Take care of your family Heather - always most important thing. I'll definitely be thinking about you and Alexis. Big virtual hug from me!!

Sara Zenger said...

Thinking of you Heather! I wish the best for your family!

April said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news Heather. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers...
- April

Just Jaime said...

We'll miss you, but TOTALLY understand. Praying for Alexis!

Moondust47 said...

Will send healing thoughts your way. Family first.

Eni said...

I really understand your decision.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
All the best wishes!

Sand and Sunshine said...

{{{{Hugs}}}} Covered in extra sticky Winnie the Pooh Bear Honey, especially good for sticking back on missing Eeyore Tails.

Cindy deRosier said...

Wishing you and the rest of the family all the best.

Paisley Petals said...

Best wishes for you all. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this :-(

Danielle said...

((hugs))

Sue said...

hugs, prayers and positive vibes for you and your family, take care Xxx

Izzyb said...

I'm going to try again to post here. I had trouble earlier. I am sure it was user error on my end! Heather, I was really sorry to hear this as I know it worries you. But I did see an update on Facebook which made me smile. Just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and if there is anything I could do to help that I surely would. [[hugs]] ~ Izzy

Crystal said...

You will be in our prayers, take care of your babies!!

Sharon (Fritchey) said...

Heather, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. I know you are a wonderful mom and are doing what is best for Alexis and the rest of your family. My heart goes out to you. Sending big hugs your way, Love, Sharon

Vija said...

Heather, you and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers.you are a wonderful mum, but try & take care of yourself too!
big hugs, Vija