Saturday, September 17, 2011

Money Saving Momma

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm always looking for ways to save money. As a mother of two special needs children, our monthly budget is frequently stretched to the limit! That's why I was really excited to find a new (to me) cell phone provider called Straight Talk. It lets you cut your phone bill in half! Unlimited monthly plans are available for $45.00 and that includes calls, text, picture messaging and web.

Call a friend

I've been imagining what I could do with the extra money that I'll save. If you know me at all, you already know it's probably going to go to scrapbook supplies! What would you spend the extra money on? I also thought it was really neat that they only use reputable cell phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia, and Samsung. They even offer Android phones!

Android on Straight Talk

411 calls are included at no extra charge. There are no activation, reactivation, or termination fees. Reconditioned phones are available for as low as $10.00. I think that would be an amazing idea if you have a child who needs a phone. Alexis and Jordan will get hitting the teen years soon and I'm sure they will want to text like crazy. It would be great to have the assurance of no overage fees from your teen going past the allowed amount of texts or minutes.

Hook, line and sinker

Pretty cool right? They even have long distance service that allows you to make international calls from your home, cell, or office phone at low rates. I have one last video to share before I go!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my review of Straight Talk! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: