Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh Goody Goody!

Jessica has posted the full reveal for the October Scraptastic Club kits and I am practically drooling over them. The first kit is “Blissful Sunshine”. (She always does such an awesome job naming her kits too. The titles always make me smile!)

sunshine full 9.23.11

I really love the black bling and the flowers she included in this kit. The sunny yellows in this kit make me happy! This is the “Blissful Sunshine” add on.

sunshine add 9.23.11

Don’t you just love it?! The glittery accents are amazing! There will be a few more yellow flowers included in the add on. There was a color mix up! You can read more about that and shipping information here on the Scraptastic Club blog.

I didn’t have any photos that matched the first kit. I was totally bummed out about it! Then I saw the second kit “Witching Hour”. Let me tell you… I am in LOVE.

witching hour full 9.23.11

Glittery spiders?! Bling?! Be still my heart. Halloween is my favorite holiday to scrap and it’s almost like Jessica put this kit together for ME!

This is the “Witching Hour” add on. I love it too. I couldn’t buy it quickly enough! That chipboard is ADORABLE and the fact that it comes with pearl bling… Oh I just can’t wait to get my hands on it!

add-on 9.16.11

These kits will be available for purchase on October 1st, or you can preorder. Of course, if you are a member of Scraptastic Club you get to make your choice before the general public! Hurry over and subscribe here so you can send Jessica an email with your choice! Members get other benefits too. Did you know that you get extra goodies for getting a kit every month without skipping? This month’s extra is distress stain in coordinating colors! Jessica sends the colors that match the kits each month because she’s awesome like that.

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I know I can't wait to get my kits!! :) I think I need to clean my scrap room before they get here.

mel said...

heather,awesome kit thank for the peep!

Just Jaime said...

This kit looks awesome! Perfect for October!

Izzyb said...

I would have a hard time choosing between those two kits. They look terrific and I know you will do something wonderful with your goodies. I will be on the lookout!

Paisley Petals said...

LOVE scrapping Halloween. That kit looks AWESOME!