Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Opportunity Is Knocking

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have two reader submitted pages to share today. I always love seeing what people make with my sketches and I know you all do too.

This first page is by Marlene. She does amazing work with her Cricut and her journaling on this page made me smile. I could just borrow it and substitute it on a page of my own about Jordan. The little ladybug she used as an embellishment is the icing on an already super cute page! She used this sketch.

Marlene

The next page is by the awesomely talented Vija. My favorite part of visiting her gallery is that I get to travel “with her” through her pages. She does the most beautiful pages about her vacations. This one is no exception! I love her stitching and that photo is breathtaking. You can find the sketch she used here.

Vija

Thank you very much for sharing your pages with me Vija and Marlene! (Please note: If you would like to see the pages that you make with my sketches featured here on the blog, please feel free to email them to me! I’d love to feature you.)

Before I go, I have two pages that I would like to share. I made these for my design team spot over at Scraptastic Club!

1. That’s How We Roll!

I made this page with the September Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "A Walk In The Garden".

Journaling: When Alexis went with Paw Paw to drive the golf cart, I decided to teach the little kids how to roll down the levee. I used to do the same thing when I was little! It's a family tradition. 6/2011

2: Magic Garden

I used my September Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "A Walk In The Garden" to create this page about my grandma's beautiful flowers. I was inspired by a September PageMaps sketch.

Journaling: Spending time in my grandma's garden is magical. She has an incredible green thumb. Everything she touches springs to life and blooms for all it's worth. I wish I had half of the gardening talent that she does. Apr. 2011

***There are big changes happening behind the scenes here at my blog. I’ve picked up my first sponsor. The site is called Social Spark and they connect bloggers with different opportunities to review products and write about them for pay. If you’re interested in learning more about the program you can click the link above, or the image in my side bar. If you would like to become a sponsor of my blog, you can email me at any time with details and requests.

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Great layouts!

Vija said...

sending big hugs your way &
thankyou for posting my LO on your blog....I feel very honoured.

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

lovely work for scraptastic, and your featured friends did lovely work as well. Vija's photos are always stunning.

Paisley Petals said...

Great layouts - all 3 of you! Congrats on your sponsorship!

rockwelldesigns said...

Wonderful layouts! I especially love the second one with the swirls. The one with the kids rolling in the grass is adorable!