Monday, September 19, 2011

What's Your Dream?

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of UPromise for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)

Did you know that Upromise has helped families save more than $600 million dollars toward college costs? I didn't, but I do now! Upromise is celebrating their 10th anniversary this year and they are celebrating in a big way. They are giving away $20,000 dollars to users who share a story about how they would help their child achieve a dream. 

There will be 10 winners that receive $1,000 dollars and a grand prize winner that wins $10,000. Can you imagine what you could do for your children with that money? You could put it in their college fund or put the money in a savings account for later use. 

How do you participate? I'm glad you asked! Click on this link... www.upromisetodream.com to go to the Dream Wall and submit your dream. After you do, I'd love it if you would come back and post about your dream here in the comments section of my blog. 

This is the dream I posted: When we were called to the hospital NICU to adopt Jordan, we were told that she would never walk or talk. I looked in her eyes, and I could tell she was a fighter. My dream was to see her walk on her own, unassisted. She never complained during therapy, and I never let her forget how much I believed in her. I'll always remember her first steps! Four years later, she's an intelligent second grader and she reads on a fourth grade level. I'm dreaming different dreams for her now. I dream of sending her to college and watching her walk across the stage to accept her diploma. I won't forget what it takes to achieve that dream. My encouragement and her determination are a powerful combination.

I've submitted my dream. What are you waiting for? I can't wait to hear all about your dreams for your child! For more information about the rules of the contest, please click the following link: dream wall official rules.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: