Saturday, October 29, 2011

Feeling Connected

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I blogged about Straight Talk about a month ago, but I wanted to mention it again because I think they offer such a financially responsible product. We've all been there from time to time. Everything seems to come due at once, and then you realize you went over your cell phone minutes AGAIN. Ronnie and I recently got slammed with a 300 dollar cell phone bill after we spent so much time on the phone with friends and family while Alexis was in the hospital. It was NOT pretty!

Feel Richer with Android

I wish I would've known about Straight Talk before we ended up saddled with such a big bill! I love that you're not locked into a contract when you sign up with Straight Talk. They  provide the same name brand phones as other national plans such as Motorola, Kyocera, and Nokia. Think of it as a smart phone with a smart plan! You can even download apps and games just as you do on any other smart phone. They offer Android phones with unlimited use plans for only $45.00. You just can't beat that! 

The power of Android

The best part is that you don't pay any activation or termination fees. I always hate when you sign up with a new company to get the latest phone and you have to pay a bundle in activation fees just to get it turned on. They also offer amazing international long distance prepaid plans with low rates. I think it's so neat that you can use your cell or office phone to place calls.


The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95

Don't forget to check out the super videos and information I've linked to learn more about Straight Talk as well as the phones they offer. If you have children and they've been begging for their own phone, you can even get them a reconditioned phone for as little as $10.00. It's where I'll be buying Alexis' first cell phone when she's old enough! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Agnes said...

I agree, those "activation fees" are so annoying.
Happy Halloween Heather!!!