Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free Digital template + sketch #3

Hi everyone! I'm back from my month long break with a sketch and template to share. As always, please feel free to right click on the image below to save the sketch for later use.



This is the page I made that inspired this template and sketch. I used my October Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Witching Hour".



Here's a closer look at some of the smaller details. The bats were a .svg file from Echo Park's Apothecary collection.



If you're a digital scrapbooker, you can download the layered .psd file that I created in Photoshop Elements by clicking the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/5q4aJtKS/HL_Sketch_Template3.html

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

Just Jaime said...

I scrapped this weekend with several of your designs so I'll be using this one too!

Linda Jordan said...

Such an awesome sketch & layout! I especially love the bat embellishment and how you gave them a 3-d effect with their wings. Very cute!!

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Izzyb said...

Oh, I am really digging that sketch and your page. I got such a kick from the journaling, lol. Those two! Love the paper. I need to check out that kit!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

mel said...

love the sketch,it been a while since i did a page this might help.tfs

Patrice said...

Glad your back - here's a link to my page using your template!

http://oldbackporch.blogspot.com/2011/10/miracles-momma-template-and-colourq.html

Teresa Kline said...

wow, great page, luv it...super sweet details...hope you have a super duper weekend!

enoy *~*