Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fright Night Sketch/Template

Good morning! I am back to share another free template and sketch. This is the preview of the sketch. As always, please feel free to right click on the image to save it to your computer for later use.

I know that the sketch looks a little busy, but it makes sense when you see that I based it on my Fright Night layout. I created this page with my Scraptastic Club "Witching Hour" kit and I wanted the sketch to have many of the same elements.

I didn't forget about the digital girls! You can download the free layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements at the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/gMLqcpuK/HL_Sketch_Template_4.html

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Elle de Mai said...

Très beau template Heather, merci pour le partage!

Just Jaime said...

What a cutie! Gonna use this template of course!

Patrice said...

Great Halloween layout - not TOO scary!!! LOL!

Mitralee said...

http://mitralee.blogspot.com/2011/10/heathers-sketch-and-few-words.html

Thanks for giving me a jumping off point! And I talked about you on my blog, come see! :-)