Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Monday!

I know how much you all love Mondays. Probably as much as I do. (AKA Not at all!) The only thing that makes a Monday better is scrapbooking. I didn’t get to do any of that today because I was busy playing hooky with Alexis, but I DO have layouts to share. That’s the next best thing!

My good friend Jessica was inspired by my Mayhem and Mischief layout. She sent me this page she made with her son dressed up as a dirty pirate. His makeup looked so cool! I really liked the tree she added to the lower left corner too. Thanks so much for letting me feature you Jessica.

dirty pirate 10.15.11

Even though I’ve been super busy for the last week, I managed to get a good bit of creative time. As a result, I have quite a few pages of my own to share!

1: Everyday Love

Heather Landry Week 40 Everyday Love WEB

It's week 40 and I'm still going strong on my Project 365 for 2011. I think I'm going to take a break in 2012 though. There's only so many things to photograph and I'm running out of ideas. LOL

Supplies:
Fonts are Nueva Std, Pacifico, and Typewriter
Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Autumn Paper Pack
Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Solid Paper Pack
Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Stripes And Houndstooth Paper Pack
Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Autumn Embellishments
Samantha Walker's Harvest Moon Autumn Chipboard
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Template Tuesday 26

2: Sour Grapes

I used a Sketchy Thursday's sketch to finish the last of my September Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "A Walk In The Garden".

Journaling: It didn't take Jordan long to figure out that the grapes Maw Maw was growing were not yet ripe. They were sour! June 2011

The beautiful butterfly chipboard is from 3 Tails Crafts. I altered it by inking it with distress ink and I added a pearl to the body.

3: Oh Brother

I used my Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Out Of Print" to create this page. I'm working on using up the last bits of scraps.
This photo is one of my favorites I've ever taken of my kiddos. I thought it would be fun to journal about how Brandon gets lots of love around here.

I based this page on the sketch from The Color Room's palette #60. I did not use the color combo because I didn't have papers that were that soft and light.

4: Obsessed

Again, I used an older Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Out Of Print" to finish this page. It used up all of the last bits of scraps that I had! I love when that happens.

Journaling: April 2011* The kids in our family are totally obsessed with Angry Birds. They beg ceaselessly for access to any iPhone. These photos were taken at Easter when they should've been playing!

My design here is based on sketch #62 by Susan Stringfellow. I just love her sketches. They are so detailed and fun!

Last but not least, here is last week’s Project 365 layout.

5: Week 41

Week 41 (Oct 8, 2011 to Oct 14, 2011)WEB

It was another busy week in the life for us. This week included a picnic, a party, and giving a horse a bath!

Supplies:
Happy Days Elements Pack #2
Happy Days Paper Pack #2
Happy Days Elements Pack #1
Happy Days Paper Pack #1
The {365 Challenge} Templates - July 2009
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great LOs, as always! My favorites are Jessica's (so fun to see a take on yours) and Everyday Love.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love all your new projects. tfs.

April said...

I'm so loving these new pages Heather! I really like the "Everyday Love" one...simple and fabulous!
- April

Mitralee said...

So much coolness to look at!