Monday, October 24, 2011

Layout Time!

With all of the whining I did last week, I figured I’d better get to scrapping so I would have pages to share today! I made four pages this weekend. I didn’t sleep! This is the busiest time of year for us and I’ve missed my creative time something fierce. (Nobody gets between Momma and her glue. Nobody!)

1: The Best Present Ever

24HeatherLandry_TheBESTPresentEverWEB

(I made this page with my template #3.) Jordan's favorite present last year was a wooden baby crib. She begged me to put it together as soon as possible!

Supplies:
The fonts I used are Mr. + Mrs. Popsicle and Smiley Monster.
Creativity By Crystal's Distressed Solids (Blog Freebie)
Echo Park Hybrid's Holly Jolly Paper Pack One
Echo Park Hybrid's Holly Jolly Paper Pack Two
Echo Park Hybrid's Holly Jolly Paper Element Pack One
Echo Park Hybrid's Holly Jolly Paper Element Pack Two
Echo Park Hybrid's Holly Jolly Alpha and Border Pack

2: Happy Holiday

Heather Landry Happy Holidays WEB

I made a paper page with this design earlier this month. I loved it so much I had to create a digital template to match. (It won’t be available on my blog until December because it’s for a designer showcase on Ideas For Scrapbookers.) I loved the snowman paper in the Cosmo Cricket Dear Mr. Claus collection. So cute!

Supplies:
Dear Mr. Claus Candy Candy
Dear Mr. Claus Paper Pack
Dear Mr. Claus Candy Candy
Flea Market Brads
Vintage Paper Textures

3: Sweetie

I so totally LOVE this month's kit and add on from Scraptastic Club called "Home Sweet Home". It reminds me of visiting my grandma's house. The cozy colors and Fall themed embellishments are so much fun to play with. I used the kit and add on to create this page. I had a blast pleating paper and using a plethora of pop dots. (Say that five times fast! LOL)

I'll be coming out with a sketch to match this page sometime in November. *Note: If you’re interested in the kit, please click here to go preorder it!

4: I Miss This

I also used my November 2011 Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Home Sweet Home" to create this page with 20+ year old photos. It's really suited to scrapping "vintage" photos. LOL The journaling is a letter to my brother. I got a little mushy. Sigh.

This page will be a sketch later in the month too. I just need to add more hours into my day somehow! I’ll be back on Wednesday at the latest with an update on what we’ve been doing around here.

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome! I especially love #2 and am excited to work with the sketch.

Ursula Schneider said...

these are all 4 awesome! loving the color and details

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

they are all adorable! love each and every one. tfs.

Patrice said...

Fabulous layouts - I love that Home Sweet Home kit!

Just Jaime said...

You have such a great eye! I love it all!

Sand and Sunshine said...

"Nobody gets between momma and her glue" That's just to funny! Great job, your layouts are wonderful.

Melissa* said...

All of your layouts are soooo cute!!! Found you on the blog post at Scrapbook.com, following you now :)