Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scraptastic November Kits Are Up!

Good morning everyone! I’m so excited to reveal the Scraptastic Club November kits a bit early this month. I got mine in the mail yesterday and let me tell you they are gorgeous. (Yes, I bought both kits and both add ons this month! I couldn’t resist!)

Autumn Splendor Kit

I love those fluffy blue flowers and the colors are fabulous for scrapping Fall photos. I’ve pulled so many photos to go with this kit!

This month's free goody for those who purchased one of the October Kits is a bottle of Studio Calico's Mister Huey in Warm Calico. (It’s sooo pretty! Seriously. You should totally become a member so you get early notification to pick your kits in case they sell out early.)

Autumn Splendor Add-On

The wooden leaves and tiny alphabets in the add on are perfect. I have so many ideas already!

The second kit is called Home Sweet Home. It could be my favorite kit ever. I know I’ve said that before BUT… this one is just amazing!

Home Sweet Home Kit

This is the free goody for those who ordered an October kit last month! Have I mentioned that I love mists? No? I do! =0)

Home Sweet Home Add-On

Aren’t those trims beautiful!? Crate Paper is quickly becoming one of my favorite manufacturers. Their stuff is so cute!

Jessica said that these kits will be available for Pre-Order on Friday October 21st and will be shipping out the following week.

Don't forget about the October challenges going on right now. (Look for them in the upper right hand corner of the blog.) Mine goes up this week. Of course it’s a sketch! I know that you aren’t surprised to hear that, but there will be a twist this month. You also don’t want to miss out on a chance to win the prize. It’s totally fabulous!

Wood Grain Thank you

1 comment:

Just Jaime said...

What a fun looking kit!