Monday, October 3, 2011

Sometimes You Have To Laugh

Brandon came running into my bedroom this afternoon and said, “Mom! Mine (Jordan) is drawing on the kitchen floor.” I went in the kitchen and found this…

At least she’s honest and admits SHE drew on the floor. She even drew a photo of herself as the culprit. So I did what any self respecting scrapbooker would do, I took a photo. I tried really hard not to laugh, and I made her clean it off. Thank goodness that it wasn’t Sharpie. We’ve been there before and it’s not pretty!

Jordan has been on a picture drawing rampage lately. Yesterday she brought me this piece of paper and demanded that I supply tape so she could put it on her door. I absent mindedly started pulling tape to hand her before I really looked at what she’d drawn and written.

IMG copy

Alexis had been irritating her all evening by going in and out of her room and taunting her. Jordan thought this sign would be a viable solution to her “pesky sister problem”. I tried SO hard not to laugh. She even drew Alexis inside the international symbol for “NO”. You have to get a little giggle out of her creativity even if it’s not nice for her to tell her sister to stay out.

I took it from her very seriously and told her that it wasn’t okay to be mean. Then I ran and scanned it in so I could show all of you because seriously… there’s NEVER a dull moment around here.

I have quite a few posts planned over the next few days as soon as I’m done editing the massive quantities of photos I’ve taken over the last week. Until then!

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

April said...

That's just crazy Heather...and totally something my kids would do, LOL!! My youngest daughter is always drawing things and wanting tape to hang them up, so I totally get that...
- April

Michelle said...

Remember Ben's "Stay out" sign for Brit last winter?? LOL She got mad and wrote something not so nice on the back side of his sign. She had put something up on her door, so he copied her. So, I hung his.. good for the goose, right? :) She also got her butt chewed for the nastiness on his that she wrote. Ahh... the joys of kids.

Just Jaime said...

hahaha you have quiet the artist!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!

Sand and Sunshine said...

To cute, DD's door still is sporting the "I luv my mommie" crayon coloring, I figured if I have to draw the line somewhere at least the wall art (door art?) can end with her room.