Monday, November 7, 2011

48 Days Until Christmas!

I know my post title probably just freaked you out but really… there are only 48 days until Christmas! That means it’s time to get moving on my Christmas cards. These are the first two that I completed!

I created these cards with the Echo Park Season's Greetings collection. I loved using Kari's card templates to create these hybrid projects!

Supplies:

Seasons Greetings Paper Pack #1
Seasons Greetings Paper Pack #2
Seasons Greetings Element Pack #1
Card Couture vol. 2 - Labels & Brackets

Hybrid Supplies:
Dimensional Foam Tape
Bazzill Black Cardstock
Diamond Stickles
Tombow Adhesive
Prima Gems
Black Cat's Eye Ink
iRock Gems

I also have a reader’s layout to share today. Kayla made this really awesome Halloween page! I love the way she added extra photos and the bat embellishment is SO spooky. She was inspired by this sketch.

MustangKayla

In other news, the other day I got an email from a reader who had been featured on my blog. She wanted to know if I had a badge for people to use on their blogs once they’d been featured on mine. I didn’t have one, so I made one using a post goodie from Shabby Blogs! If you’ve been featured on my blog, please feel free to download the image and post it wherever you like.

Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be back on Wednesday with an update on what we’ve been doing lately. (It involves 26 ant bites on ONE kid. Ouch!)

Wood Grain Thank you

8 comments:

Miss Sarah said...

48 days till Christmas?! TWENTY-SIX ant bites?? One ONE kid??? *head explodes*

Cindy deRosier said...

48 days? Eek! Love your cards!

Just Jaime said...

Wow! 48 days? I love your cards!

mustangkayla said...

What pretty cards! Thank you for sharing my layout! :-) What a neat badge!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous cards!! I can't believe Christmas is so soon... I haven't even really done my fall crafts yet!!

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Ursula Schneider said...

what a darling badge you created!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

la, la, la...I can't hear you! Love your cards...still plenty of time to finish them. hee hee

Agnes said...

I know. I can't believe it's Christmas all over again!