Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Featured Friends

I have quite a few layouts to share from the wonderful ladies who read my blog! I am always so flattered to see that I’ve inspired someone with one of my sketches.

Chez shared this fabulous layout of her grandson that was inspired by this sketch. He is just too cute! I love her use of the chipboard embellishments. It’s her specialty! The colors are so soft and pretty. It makes for an amazing page.

always105_1

Lesley has created two different pages with my sketches. On this first page, I love the photos of her grandson peeping around the shower curtain. He is adorable! Lesley’s color choices are spot on and they make the layout feel bright and happy.

ashowerwithdad_1

Her next layout totally makes me smile! I love the photos of the different hats that her grandson wears. The really sweet papers she used only add to the perfect baby themed page. I love how she stretched my sketch to make it fit two pages. This is the sketch that inspired her page.

madhatparty_1

Nancy sent me this super cute layout of two of her kids at the pumpkin patch earlier this week. I love the felt basket that she used as an embellishment. The trim she added really adds to the Fall feel of this page. She used this sketch as inspiration.

pumpkin patch

I have a few of own layouts to share too. I made them early last week before everything got busy on Halloween weekend.

1: Baking Cookies

I used my November 2011 Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Home Sweet Home" to create this page with 20+ year old photos. It's really suited to scrapping "vintage" photos. LOL Check out that perm?! It's pretty gnarly! I begged and begged for my Mom to let me do it and I thought it was wonderful at the time. LOL I was 11.

This page is based on sketch #67 from the Sketch Savvy blog.

Journaling: When I was younger we used to bake cookies every Christmas. Mom let us decorate them how we liked. I loved it! 12/1991

2. Sweet Thankful Family

I also used my November 2011 Scraptastic Club kit and add on called "Home Sweet Home" to create this page. I had to do a two page layout because I had a ton of photos to include of this occasion. I was able to use a bunch of scraps from my kit on this page.

Journaling: November 2010- I cooked a huge Thanksgiving dinner at home. It was a lovely family time.

3. Week 42 (All The Right Moves)

31 Week 42 Heather Landry WEB

I loved this set of templates from In The Making Designs so much that I combined two of them to make a double page layout.

Supplies:
In The Making Designs' Foto Templates
Vintage Paper Textures
Right Round Accent Pack
Right Round Paper Pack
City Mouse Paper Pack
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons

4. Week 43 (Batty About You)

Heather Landry Week43 WEB

Another week in my Project Life! This time around I was super excited to be able to use Halloween goodies to scrap about our week. Halloween is my favorite thing to scrapbook because the supplies are always so awesome.

DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Trick or Treat kit
Haunted Candy Candy
Apothecary Add-On Element Pack
Apothecary Halloween Element Pack 2
October '09 Spooky {Eye Candy} Elements
In The Making Designs Foto Templates

I will be back tomorrow with a post about what we did for Halloween and you know there will be TONS of photos involved. See ya then!

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

April said...

What a great post! I love seeing your new pages and also seeing all the pages you've inspired people to do. :)
- April

Mitralee said...

You are such an accomplished scrapper! I love your two pagers! And your sketches rock!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

thanks for sharing your sketches and everyone's takes. Love your other layouts...and yes...I did read through your post. lol

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I love them all, but my favorites are Batty about You and the baby in all his hats.