Saturday, November 12, 2011

Puppies Vs. Babies

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puppies vs. Babies for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

There's a really fun contest going on at Animal Planet. It's the ultimate Puppies Vs. Babies contest!

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg
Puppies vs. Babies

Puppies can make your heart melt with their sweet licks, but babies are so cuddly! Let's face it, for the most part babies smell a LOT better than puppies. On the other hand, I can remember when Lady was a puppy. She could fit in the palm of my hand and she was absolutely adorable. This contest is HARD! I'm not sure who I will vote for. Which would you choose?

The submission part of the contest is over, but if I could've submitted I would've sent both of these photos. I love this photo of my cute Lady Belle in the grass around Easter time, and I adore this one of my teeny tiny preemie Jordan in her baby swing. See? How could I choose? I'd have had to submit both!


So what are you waiting for? Head over to the website now to vote for your favorite! Puppies vs. Babies online contest You have until November 23 to vote and the winning baby or puppy will receive a $5,000 prize. Don't forget to leave me a comment saying which way you're voting. I'm really curious what everyone is going to pick!

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

cute photos. I like babies.

Agnes said...

Love puppies but gotta go with babies :-)