Monday, November 14, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It…

Things have definitely been hopping over at JessicaSprague.com! They’ve added two new designers, and that means LOTS of fun new goodies to use. I have four digital projects and one paper project to share today.

1: Family Fun

14HeatherLandryFamilyFunWEB

I can't tell you how excited I am to work with Pink Paislee's fabulous products! Did you see the announcement?

Supplies:
Pink Paislee Family Matters Paper Pack
Pink Paislee Family Matters Element Pack
Pink Paislee Family Matters Freebie Solid Paper Pack
Pink Paislee Family Matters Brush Pack
Vintage Polaroid Blog/Photo Frames 1
Cosmo Cricket Gluber Flowers
Flea Market Brads
Brushes By Nancie Rowe Janitz from Jessica's Brushabilities Class
Brush*Abilities
Template #6 by Heather Landry (Coming Soon!)

2. Boo To You (Week 44)

14HeatherLandryWeek 44WEB

Another awesome Pink Paislee digital collection! This time it's Hocus Pocus... Have I ever mentioned that Halloween is my favorite time of the year to scrap? It's because all of the supplies are SO cute.

Supplies:
Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus Paper Pack
Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus Element Pack
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Crystal's {Merry & Bright} Papers
Templates by Crystal V.1
EZ-PZ Template 01
The script font is called Fangtasia.

3. Cool Kid Hybrid Card

Still more Pink Paislee! I used the new Pink Paislee Old School paper and embellishments to create this hybrid card. The card template was a freebie from Kari for Thankful Thursdays.

Supplies:
Pink Paislee's Old School Paper Pack
Pink Paislee's Old School Element Pack
iKari's Thankful Thursday Card Freebie

4. Three Little Pumpkins

14HeatherLandryThreeLittlePumpkinsWEB

When I saw the new Orchard Harvest collection that Samantha Walker created, I knew it would go perfectly with this photo of my kiddos at the pumpkin patch!

Supplies:
Samantha Walker's Orchard Harvest Green Paper Pack
Samantha Walker's Orchard Harvest Tag Pack
Samantha Walker's Orchard Harvest Embellishment Pack
The fonts are Century Gothic, Clementine, and Cafe Rojo.
Vintage Crackle Textures
Sitting Pretty Accent Pack
Right Round Accent Pack
Country Mouse Accent Pack
A to Z Linen Solids Paper Pack
Splendid Template-GO BIG 5

5: Country Life Is Beautiful

Scraptastic Club is sponsoring Sketch Inspiration this week and I was asked to create an example layout based on the sketch. This is what I came up with!

Journaling: We went to Maw Maw's house in Port Sulphur for Thanksgiving and the kids each held a goat. So much fun!

I used the Home Sweet Home kit and add on from Scraptastic Club to create this page.

*I will try to be back on Wednesday with a post and an update. Brandon has been having some health issues and we are coping as well as we can while we wait for some tests. If God doesn’t give you more than you can handle… let’s just say he must think I’m Superwoman.

**If you’re looking for the free November templates/sketches they will be up soon. I have them completed, but I’m running behind. Soon. I promise!

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

Mitralee said...

Firstly, that Halloween page is amazing but you knew that I thought that already!!! And that beautiful flower on the last page really caught my eye with the orange and the yellow paper. WOW!!!!!

I wish you strength to get through all the doctoring.

Agnes said...

I hope everything is ok with Brandon. Be strong Heather. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so many adorable projects. thanks for sharing.

mustangkayla said...

I hope you get good news about Brandon!

LOVE your layouts! You have been busy!

Izzyb said...

Wow, these are awesome. You do such beautiful work every time! I can't get over it!!

Sand and Sunshine said...

These look great. That one of you with the camera is sure to be a favorite of your girls when they're older.