Wednesday, December 14, 2011

AT LEAST I DID SOMETHING

This past week has been insanely busy. I’m barely keeping up so I don’t have many projects to share. I did manage to catch up on my Project Life. I also made a set of four cards to use up the last of my “Little Black Dress” kit and add on so I could clean off my desk. So at least I did something!

1: Week 48

12Week 48 Heather Landry WEB

I've really enjoyed doing Project Life this year and I can't believe that the year is almost over. Yikes!

Supplies:
Becky Higgins' Project Life Template A
Clementine Edition Full Collection
DESIGN 365 - A Year of Rubons
Granny's Attic Kit
The fonts are Typewriter and Cafe Rojo.

2: Week 49

Week 49 (December 4, 2011 to December 9, 2011) WEB

This is last weeks’ page. I used Becky Higgins' Project Life digital templates, Basic Grey's Blitzen Patterned Paper, Carina Gardner's Design 365 A Year Of Rubons, and Basic Grey's Dasher Starter Kit.

3: Little Black Dress Card Set



These are the cards I created with the scraps left over from my December Scraptastic Club kit. I used the Little Black Dress kit and add on to create these cards. I was inspired by several December PageMaps sketches.

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

Moondust47 said...

Wow...so you really did every day? I just got most of my stuff in the mail (missing my binder) but not sure if I can handle the every day idea of it. Glad to see yours!

Alison said...

Heather, your cards are *fantastic*! I love them!! And, as always, loving your layouts!!

Just Jaime said...

Congrats on completing your Life 365 project. I pooped out. There's always next year!

Mitra Pratt said...

Dude! Great job as always! Sure you got some tails to tell from all your adventures so keep making those memories!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

exactly what are we doing together? hmmm. love that you are caught up on your 365 and that you have rocked it. and no more saying you stink at card making.

Cindy deRosier said...

You know, a lot of people would consider two weeks of Project Life and four cards a GOOD week of scrappin'- you're setting the bar too high! BTW, I love your cards!

mustangkayla said...

What beautiful cards and as always, I love your Project Life layouts!