Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Featured & A WiNNER

I got some great news the other day! Melanie Bauer from Basic Grey contacted me to ask if they could feature my layout on their blog. I said yes, and it was published on Saturday. I was so excited to be featured! It was my “When It Rains” page. You can read the post here.

In other news, I’ve finally gotten a free minute to draw the winner from the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop. Drumroll please!

Random Contest

Congratulations Emily!

“Emily
November 27, 2011 5:50 AM

I love the clean and simple look of your layout. Those are great photos. Your banner is simply stunning!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you! I will get the banner in the mail ASAP. Please send your mailing address to miraclesmommadesigns(AT)hotmail(DOT)com.

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

Helen said...

Well done on the BG feature - your layout is gorgeous!

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats on the BG feature! So exciting!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

hee hee

Just Jaime said...

Congrats on the feature!

Mitralee said...

Oh Heather went looking but couldn't get that link 2 work and I wanna see! Knew you would be famous soon!

Patrice said...

Congratulations for the Basic Grey recognition!