Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sketch/Template #5 Freebie

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another free sketch/template with you. I know, I've posted them out of order but there’s a reason! You can visit the Ideas For Scrapbookers website today to see why if you’re curious.

Please feel free to right click on the image below and then click on "Save As" to save the image to your computer for later use.

I made two example pages to share with you. This page is digital and I made it with Cosmo Cricket's Dear Mr. Claus collection. I really had fun with all of the different banner shapes that I put into this layered template.

Last but not least, this is the paper layout that inspired the sketch. I used a ton of scraps from one of my Scraptastic Club kits to create this page. I'm a very budget conscious scrapper and I always try to use as many scraps as I can!

If you're a digital scrapbooker, don't forget to grab the layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/hSu5w5gj/HL_Sketch_Template_5.html

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Just Jaime said...

Love the "mischief" title!

S said...

Cute layouts - I might have to try that sketch myself. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Patrice said...

Can't wait to try your template - Merry Christmas!!