Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sketch/Template 8

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another sketch and layered template freebie. I know this template/sketch is a little bit brighter than usual but I've changed my design palette. Here's the preview of the sketch. Feel free to right click on the image and then click on "save as" to save the file to your computer for later use.

I based the sketch on a page that I made earlier this month. I used my Scraptastic Club December kit and add on called "Little Black Dress". The page is about my tenth anniversary celebration with my husband. (I can’t believe it’s been that long already!)

As usual, I didn't forget the digital girls! Please click on the file below to download the free layered template that I created in Photoshop Elements.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Y_Hb9zEq/HL_Sketch_Template_8.html

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

Just Jaime said...

I like the bright colors, it helps me get a better visual of the sketch.

mustangkayla said...

Such a pretty layout and LOVE the sketch! I've saved it! :-)

Izzyb said...

This is such a sweet page. I love the design with the big heart and the pic of you and Ronnie. Beautiful, as always, Heather.

Melissa said...

I love the heart in this sketch, it looks so pretty!! Love the layout you made from it too!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so cute. love the sketch and your layout.