Saturday, December 24, 2011

Slim Fast 3-2-1 Plan

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Slim-Fast for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

SF-123-SB-ChocolateNougatGoneNuts.jpg

It's about that time of year. The time of New Year's resolutions and promises to get healthier and more fit! This coming year, I'm focusing on becoming more healthy instead of just worrying about losing weight. I'm hoping that weight loss will be a side effect though! I'm trying to be more active and make better choices as far as what I eat. I'm especially intending to try some of the new Slim Fast 3-2-1 line of products. Slim-Fast

They have a new bottle for their shakes that's easier to take with you. You can tuck it into your purse or work out bag and bring a convenient meal on the go. I think that the Cappucino Delight flavor sounds really good! (You all know me and my coffee obsession.) Slim Fast hasn't limited their line to shakes either. They make yummy meal replacement bars as well. Slim-Fast

SF-123-MB-ChewyChocolateCrisp.jpg

The 3-2-1 plan sounds really easy to follow. You eat three 100 calorie snacks that consist of snack bars, fruit, nuts, or veggies. You drink two shakes or eat two additional bars, then you eat one balanced 500 calorie meal. The meal has to consist of half of a plate of veggies, one quarter of a plate of protein, and one quarter of a plate of whole grains. See? Easy peasy! Even I can do that with three kids to chase around. In fact, it's probably easier than cooking three special low calorie meals a day.

Trust me, after spending the holidays with my family I'm going to need to diet! If you would like to find out more information about Slim Fast you can "like" them on Facebook

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: