Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Font Freebie

I’m offering a freebie today just like I promised! Remember how I mentioned the Digital Art Journaling class I’m taking in my last post? One of the perks of participating in the class is that we get our  handwriting turned into a font. I asked if it would be okay to share my font, and they said it was okay! Cool beans right? Here’s a preview of the font.

MiraclesMommaFontPreview

You can download it through the 4shared site or at Box.net. I hope you enjoy it! You are welcome to play with the spacing and kerning. I’d love to see what you do if you use it. Feel free to email me any completed pages and I’ll feature them on my blog. Please respect my terms of use.

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oooooooh! Thanks for sharing this with us!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

cute fount...thanks for sharing.

joyeusepagaille said...

Thank you!!!

Just Jaime said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing!

Patrice said...

Awww, man, I meant to sign up for that class! Thanks for sharing your font!!