Tuesday, February 21, 2012

4Shared Issues!

I’ve been getting emails that the 4shared download links on my blog and the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog aren’t working. People are reporting that my files are asking for passwords. I would like everyone to know that I am aware of the issue and I’ve been attempting to resolve it. The entire situation has me confused as I have never assigned a password to any of my files. I have emailed 4shared several times to ask for help. Recently, I received this response. "Hello, Thank you for contacting us concerning the issue. We are aware of the issue. We are working hard to get the problem resolved as quickly as possible.I replied again and asked how long it would take to get the issue fixed, and I got this reply. "Our programmers are working on this issue. We will do our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.Unfortunately, I do not currently have the time to go through my 4shared files to download them one at a time and transfer them to Box or another file hosting service. I am very sorry that you all are having problems downloading. I’m hoping that 4shared is able to fix the issue soon. In the future, I will be using another hosting service because of the lack of response and customer service issues with 4shared. 

Wood Grain Thank you

2 comments:

Ann E. said...

Jordan has an amazing resemblance to you in the photo of her with the barber's cape on.

Heather Landry said...

Thanks Ann! I hear that a lot. Our hair color is very similar, and she has Ronnie's eye color! It's really funny how those things work out.