Monday, February 27, 2012

A Happy Monday

My kids went back to school today after a week off for Mardi Gras vacation. It’s so much quieter here! I’m finally starting to feel better too. I was diagnosed with pneumonia last Thursday and I have been on five different medicines. I’m trying to listen to the doctor, so I’ve been getting a lot of rest. I haven’t been able to do much scrapbooking, and I haven’t been much help around the house either. My poor husband has had a lot to keep up with lately. I’m sure that he’s grateful that I’m feeling well enough to get around now too!

I have a few layouts from last week to share. They’re made with brand new products that went live today at JessicaSprague.com!

1: Writing Valentines

27HeatherLandryWritingValentines

I was a week behind on my Photoshop Friday class series so I had to hurry up and catch up! This is my take on the "Expand A Title Across Two Pages" lesson. The papers are from the adorable Free Spirit paper pack by In The Making Designs.

Supplies:
Free Spirit Paper Pack
Photoshop Friday Expand A Title Across Two Pages
Framed: Postage Stamp Pack

2: Absolutely Charming

27HeatherLandryAbsolutelyCharmingWEB

I loved the Photoshop Friday assignment on adding Dingbats to journaling. I have always wondered how to do that without spacing and trying to change the font in the journaling itself. Very cool!

Supplies:
Photoshop Friday Adding Dingbats To Journaling
This & That Charming Collection

3: Perfect Valentine Picker

HeatherLandryPerfectValentinePickerWEB

I made this page with a template that I created to giveaway here on my blog weeks ago. I'm really into the hexagon trend lately. It's so different and fun!

Supplies:
For the Love Mini Class + Kit
Valentine Bingo Card Kit
Template Freebie

4: Dude

DudeWEBHeatherLandry

My son tried so hard to convince me that he needed to bring this adorable kitten home. My husband is allergic to cats, otherwise that kitten would've been a part of our family on that day. I really wanted it too, so telling Brandon no was HARD! LOL

Supplies:
Photoshop Friday Stroke A Border
Kraft Capers Paper Pack
A Boy's Life Element Pack #1
A Boy's Life Element Pack #2
A Boy's Life Paper Pack #1
A Boy's Life Paper Pack #2

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

These are all awesome Heather! It all seems so complicated - digi for me anyways! LOL! Gorgeous!

Just Jaime said...

I love the different feel to each layout! The each feel like the subject you are scrapping. Great designs!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

you rock!

Cindy Gay said...

Get well Heather! Love the writing valentine and the dingbat layout.

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful! I love everything about the Dude one- great photo, such fun colors and patterns, the little I love you. All fantastic.