Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Latest Layouts

I’ve only finished three layouts over the past week or so. I’ve been too busy enjoying the sunshine and planning a birthday party. Brandon and Jordan’s birthday party was this past Sunday. It went off without a hitch and everyone had a wonderful time. I am still cleaning up from the party fun!

Unfortunately, my camera malfunctioned at some point and I didn’t realize it. I don’t have many photos from the party, and the ones I do have are going to have to be edited like crazy before I can share them. Thankfully, my grandmother scraps and she’s promised to send me the photos she took.

1: Hello Spring

HeatherLandryHelloSpring

I had the hardest time photographing this page because of the foil papers and embellishments I used. They reflected light, and wouldn't show up correctly. The flowers are also iridescent so they're reflecting too. This was the best I could do!

I made this layout with a kit from Paper Wishes. My grandma gave it to me for Christmas and I'm just now working around to using it. The flower/vine on the right hand side is a cutter file from Samantha Walker. was a cutter file from Designs by Cloud 9. I used a sketch from The Sampler Kit Club as inspiration.

2: Wish

Wish1HeatherLandryWEB

These aren't the best photos, but way back in the day my camera wasn't that great! Still, these photos are SO special to me. Jordan really enjoyed her cake when she turned one, and I really enjoyed watching her. We just celebrated her 8th birthday yesterday, so I was feeling a bit nostalgic. Sigh.

Supplies:
Birthday Girl Mini-Theme
Reversed Out Journaling

3: Welcome Spring

WelcomeSpringWEBHeatherLandry

The Photoshop Friday episodes definitely keep me on my toes! I love having new inspiration to scrap every week. It's already been hot enough to play in the sprinkler here in Louisiana. I loved this photo of Jordan enjoying the afternoon sunshine.

Supplies:
This & That Graceful Full Collection
Photoshop Friday Tone On Tone

***Stick around! Later this week, I’ll have a new sketch and free digital template. New subscribers, I usually create two sketches a month and I post them about two weeks apart.

Wood Grain Thank you

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

"Only" three layouts. Sigh! Overachiever! I love your LOs. I'm anxious to see the cake you made for the party.

Melissa said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? I just love the birthday layout, I think I have very similar pictures stashed away somewhere. Fantastic work!

Just Jaime said...

I love all of them! Great designs and color choices!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

only three layouts....slacker! lol

A said...

Belated happy birthday to Jordan and Brandon!