Thursday, March 22, 2012

Play On!

I’ve had a very limited amount of time to spend on the computer lately. Our lives have been very consumed with the addition of t-ball to our already busy schedule! I’ve also really been enjoying the sunshine, so it’s hard to stay in when I want to go out and play. I’m keeping up with my design team commitments though. It’s actually nice to HAVE to make time to scrap.

1: Play On

19Baseball_HeatherLandryWEB

My son had his shoes on wrong at his first tee ball practice so his coach stopped everything to switch them around. It was really cute to watch him try to figure it all out. He is looking forward to the rest of the season and so am I!

Supplies:
Grand Slam Mini-Theme
Photoshop Friday Match Your Journaling And Title

2. Beautiful Babies

19Beautiful Babies_HeatherLandryWEB

My grandparents live in the country and they raise goats. This Spring so far they've had four new babies born. Three of them were from a set of triplets!

Supplies:
Homespun Collection
Hello, Spring Mini-Theme
Homespun Stitches
very krafty-bold move
This & That Graceful Element Pack #1
Loopies Vol.1 – Flutterby

Other Supplies:
Three Paper Peonies' Warm Woolen Mittens Paper Pack
Darcy Baldwin's Brittany Print Font

3. Believe It

YouCanDoItHeatherLandryWEB

Jordan worked SO hard to learn how to walk. She was two and a half when all of the physical therapy finally clicked and she figured it out. I remember her smiling and giggling even when she fell down. She was just so thrilled to finally get the hang of it.

Supplies:
Cobalt Edition Full Collection
SuperVillains elements
mixed bag- sampler platter

*I also have an amazing layout from one of my readers to share today. Mayol made this beautiful layout! I absolutely love her take on the hexagons in this sketch. The rosettes are AMAZING and I really love all of the different punched layers.

MayolSketch11

Thank you so much Mayol! As always, if anyone would like to send me layouts that they’ve made with my sketches I’d love to feature them on my blog with a link back to yours.

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Great scrappin', what a great memory about the shoes.

Just Jaime said...

Love the baseball layout! I have tons of pictures I need to scrap of 2 Yankees games my husband and I went to, but I am having the hardest time with it!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

so many cute projects. thanks for sharing.

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the pictures of little Jordan learning to walk! So cute! Great LOs.