Friday, March 30, 2012

Sketch/Template 14

Hi everyone. I have another sketch and template freebie to share. Please feel free to right click on the image and then click “Save As” to save the sketch to your computer for future use. You can also feel free to pin the image to Pinterest. I don’t mind a bit!

HL_Sketch_Template 14 Prv

I based it on a layout that I created with the Scraptastic Club “Celebrate Life” kit and add on.

BirthdaySurpriseWEBHeatherLandry_1

I also created an example with the layered template that I made in Photoshop Elements. I stayed pretty true to the design, and I love how it turned out.

YouCanDoItHeatherLandryWEB

My good friend Nancy, also used the sketch as inspiration for a paper page. She decided to scrap some older Disney photos. I love the way she changed the design to work with her embellishments and the title is perfect.

NancyKeslinLunchBunch

Thank you so much for your help Nancy! I really appreciate everything you do.

Please click the link below to download the layered template freebie.

http://www.box.com/s/8d8ebb9eb2e9244cfa5b

Wood Grain Thank you

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

debbie said...

thanks for sharing your template

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful layouts and a very versatile sketch!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

thanks for letting me play

She's So Crafty! said...

Your example of the sketch is awesome!!

Sue said...

Great sketch, thanks for sharing. Love your example too. Your B&W photos look fab on the black with a touch of colour!

HeatherLynn said...

love your lo and sketch! so nice of you to share! have a great Sunday..happy to be following your blog! :) ~HL

suezee said...

I am really, really loving your sketches, thanks so much!