Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

I managed to get a whopping 3 layouts and 4 cards out of the Scraptastic Club Grand Adventures kit and add on this month. I've already shared most of my projects but I still have two left!

This card was super simple to put together. I cut a few squares and rounded the corners. Then I stamped a sentiment and fussy cut it out. I added a Prima e-line flower from my stash by attaching it with a brad from the add on. I also used two rub ons and a bit of bling to finish the card.

I was going for a kitschy country look on the next card. I tried to make it appear quilted by layering the border strips. I also drew faux stitching to add to the look. I added a flower from my stash and I used a big brad to pull all of the colors together. I used another stamped sentiment and I adhered a punched heart to add a little more interest.

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I love all 3 of these cards, Heather! The textures look amazing!

Just Jaime said...

Loved the first card so much I pinned it as inspiration!

Cindy deRosier said...

These are gorgeous cards!

Sue said...

Fabulous cards! Way to go, love 'em all!

janet said...

I had to go check out Scraptastic since I love what you did with the kit! Glad I did! Their kits are so great. Love your work!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

gorgeous cards. love what you did with your kit. interesting books your reading btw.

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous cards!! You are so talented :)