Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our Many Adventures

Have you seen the new Scraptastic Club kits? See if you can guess which one I picked! (Scroll down to see the page I made too.)

Great Adventures Kit

great adventures full 3.22.12

Great Adventures Add On

great adventures add-on 3.22.12

I Feel Pretty Kit

i feel pretty full 3.22.12

I Feel Pretty Add On

i feel pretty add-on 3.22.12

April 2012 Stamp Add On

April 2012 3.27.12

I am SO in love with the Great Adventures kit. I got the kit, add on, and the stamps to go with it! Jessica did an amazing job combining manufacturers this month and I love the wood grained patterned papers.

Guess what? I’ve already created a page to share with y’all. When I searched for pictures to use with my kit, I came across these photos of my Uncle with my son and they made me smile. Every time we go over to my grandparents' house to visit, Brandon steals their walking sticks. My Uncle took pity on him and made him his own walking stick. They were heading off for a walk when I took these photos.

HeatherLandry_OurManyAdventuresWEB

I did a ton of layering on this page! I also used the die cut shapes and stickers all over my layout. Here's a closer view of the title piece and the cluster I created on the upper left side of the page.

DSC09105

I couldn't resist using some of the stamps on the bottom of the page. I used dark black Staz-On ink to stamp on the charcoal colored cardstock.

DSC09108

Here's a look at the cluster under the smaller photos... I coated the top of one of the die cut pieces with Rock Candy Stickles. The rub ons worked really well on the cream colored cardstock. I rubbed them on and then fussy cut them so they would stand out a bit more on my page.

DSC09106

I hope everyone had a great weekend with plenty of time to scrap. I’m thinking I won’t get much done this week. The kids are all off of school for Easter break. 8 days of madness and fun? Wish me luck!

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

HeatherLynn said...

Love your layout, Heather! Your layering is amazing! Lovin' all the different colors around the page, too! Hope you have a great week! :) ps I used to go on scrapbook.com often~ a few years ago~and I remember you and your lovely work!

Mitra Pratt said...

Really enjoyed your pages! I choose the other kit so it's neat to see all the various coolness of the one I didn't get...of course, now I WANT IT. I love the star and the stamping! Awesome page! Good luck on school vacation, I have a few more days of freedom 'til mine are off.

Just Jaime said...

Your layering is great! I love the title work!

Linda Jordan said...

Gorgeous page! I love all the layering. Have a fun spring break :)

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love your layout, great layering, lovely design.

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes, I totally guessed which you'd picked! Love your page.

S said...

You picked wisely, because your layout is fabulous. Nice!