Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sketch & Template #15

I have a new sketch and template to share today! If you would like to save the sketch to your computer for inspiration, please right click on the image and then click “save as”.

HL_Sketch_15

The sketch was based on this layout that I created earlier this month with the Scraptastic Club April kit called “Great Adventures”.

HL_Template_Sketch 15

I also sent the sketch to my good friend Nancy and she made this beautiful page. I love the color combination that she used and the lace is beautiful! I really like how she used the yellow patterned paper as a background. So pretty!

the hunt

You can download the template here: http://www.box.com/s/2dd6ededa86f5635190f 

Wood Grain Thank you

8 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sketch. thanks for letting me play. love yours more.

Just Jaime said...

I love sketches, this one is awesome! I love seeing different takes on it too!

Sharon said...

I love your new sketch, Heather! I am still working on my layout using your last sketch and can't wait to share it with you! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your sketches with us!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

Linda Jordan said...

Love the sketch & layouts!! I love how different each layout is but they're still from the same sketch :)

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

Cindy deRosier said...

Cool sketch! I love seeing how differently you and Nancy interpreted it.

Patrice said...

What a fun template!

HeatherLynn said...

love both of the layouts! love that sketch, too! :)