Monday, April 30, 2012

Sketch/Template #16

Hi everyone! I’m here on the very last day of April to share my newest sketch and digital template. You’ll find the sketch below. If you would like to save the sketch to your computer for later use, please right click on the image and then click on “save as” to download it.

HL_Sketch_Template 16

The sketch was based on this page that I made with the Scraptastic Club Great Adventures kit and add on. I thought the wood grained paper worked really well with the tree bark in the photo.

MySweetBabyBoyHeatherLandryWEB

I asked my friend Nancy if she would have time to help out with an extra example page. As always, she came through! I really love her layout. The stitching is wonderful and I love how she used a vine instead of the tree in the sketch. Just beautiful!

maketimetosmell

Please click the link below to download the free layered digital template that I created in Photoshop Elements.

https://www.box.com/s/0bcc58e3c17b68fbb5b0

P.S. I’m looking for a few girls to help create example pages for my sketches. I’m not able to compensate in any form at this time, but you would get the sketches and templates at least a week early and a link on my blog. Please email me at miraclesmommadesigns(AT)hotmail(DOT)com if you’re interested in participating. I would need you to commit to at least one month. (Two sketches.) Thanks!

Wood Grain Thank you

11 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

you is the bestest friend evah!

Just Jaime said...

Another amazing sketch! I pinned this one too =)

Just Jaime said...

Another amazing sketch! I pinned this one too =)

Alison said...

Hey heather I'm thinking on it. When do you need to know by?

Patrice said...

I love that tree!

Sue said...

Beautiful! fabulous sketch! saved for later use :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! They way you used the fence paper for the tree is awesome.

Sharon said...

This sketch is amazing, Heather! I just made a layout using your sketch #14 - go check out my blog to see it!!!!!

Alison said...

hey, so i think i'm interested! sign me up!! :)

Kylie said...

fantastic sketch ;)