Thursday, May 3, 2012

7 is a Lucky Number!

I requested some help with making example pages for my sketches, and you all seriously came through for me! I now have a core design team of seven amazing ladies and I’m sure you’ll love their pages as much as I do. Each of the names is linked to their blog so you can go check out the talent. You won’t regret it because they are all awesome.

Nancy Keslin

Marlene Murphy

Sharon Fritchman

Mitra Pratt

Melissa Birlem

Ali K.

Lesley Walker

Please make them feel welcome. I’m very lucky to have so many great girls!

In other news, the May Scraptastic Club kit reveal is up and the kits are gorgeous. If you’ve been in my Scrapbook.com gallery, you probably already know which kit I chose. If you haven’t, see if you can guess! (You’ll be able to see the answer at the end of this post.)

Faded Jeans Kit

faded_jeans_full_4.24.12_large

Faded Jeans Add On

Faded Jeans Add On

Weathered Spring Kit

weathered_spring_full_new_4.18.12_large

Weathered Spring Add On

weathered_spring_add_on_4.18.12_large

May Stamp Add On

may_2012_stamps_small_4.18.12_large

I chose the Weathered Spring kit, add on, and stamp add on! Did you guess the right one? Here are some sneak peeks of the pages I made. You’ll be seeing them here on my blog soon!

Stitching is the bane of my existence. I still have a blister from making this page a week ago. It was worth it though because I really loved the end product.

DSC09330

I went a little nuts with the stamping on this page. There’s no such thing as too much ink right? I adore the bubble wrap stamp in the stamp add on. It’s really fabulous!

DSC09365

One last sneak peek! By adding a few snowflake rub ons from my stash to the kit, I was able to create a frosty Winter page with the Spring themed kit. It also turned out to be my favorite page this month.

DSC09359

That’s it for now, but I’ll be back tomorrow with some of my latest pages and some awesome reader’s pages as well.

Wood Grain Thank you

6 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Oo looks like a great layout!

Alison said...

The stamps in your kit look seriously like a lot of fun! My little eye spied the umbrella and kite in particular :) and, I'll say it again, I seriously love that lo!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

great sneaks. congrats to the girls on your dt.

April said...

Love the sneaks! That bubble wrap stamp ROCKS. ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

Looking forward to seeing what these ladies do with your awesome sketches!

Mitra Pratt said...

Super excited!