Thursday, May 24, 2012

Destin Travelogue Album

I decided that I would scrap my Destin photos quickly so I could share the album with all of you instead of individual pictures. I had a LOT to say and I knew that we were going on this trip in advance, so I went ahead and took Jessica Sprague’s Travelogue class. I plugged the papers and embellishments in as I went and when I got home it was as simple as clipping the photos in and adding journaling. It came together in about 3 days and I just love how the entire album turned out. I hope you do too!

If you would like more details about the pages, you can click on the bold link above each image. I’m not going to bore you with individual descriptions since each page is pretty self explanatory.

1. Travelogue Cover

TravelogueAlbumCoverWEB

2: Destination: Destin Title Page

JS_travelogue_TitlePageDestinWEB

4: The Journey (Pg: 1-2)

TheJourneyCompleteWEBHeatherLandry

5: Sights & Sounds (Pg: 3-4)

Page 4 Sights Sounds

6: Remember This (Pg: 5-6)

Remember This Heather Landry WEB

7: You Are Here (Pg: 7-8)

You Are HereHeatherLandryWEB

8: Faces & Places (Pg: 9-10)

Faces & PlacesHeatherLandryWEB

9: A Perfect Day (Pg: 11-12)

A Perfect Day HeatherLandryWEB

10: Beautiful Detours (Pg: 13-14)

Beautiful DetoursHeatherLandryWEB

11: Smile (Pg: 15-16)

Smile Heather LandryWEB

12. Favorite Moments (Pg: 17-18)

Favorite Moments Heather Landry WEB

13. Goodbyes (Pg: 19-20)

GoodbyesHeatherLandryWEB

I’ll be back later this week with some digital art journaling pages! See you then.

Wood Grain Thank you

4 comments:

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

lovely. now stop scrappin.

April said...

It looks amazing Heather!

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't even fathom an album in 3 days. It's beautiful! Looks like a great trip.

Just Jaime said...

Woah! Awesome job!! I love the feel of the layout--relaxed and beachy!