Monday, May 21, 2012

Eat What You Grow

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Whitney Farms for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I've been reading a lot about going organic lately. We've been trying new things at our house to lower our exposure to pesticides and chemicals. One of the huge issues I came across was the use of plant food in our garden. We're growing our own vegetables and fruit at home this year to decrease our carbon footprint. When I read up on the tomatoes I wanted to grow, I was bummed to see that they recommended a fertilizer that I was trying to avoid. 

I wanted big red tomatoes, but I didn't want chemicals. What's a girl to do? I discovered Whitney Farms®! They have a line of 100% natural organic plant food and organic soil. Their plant foods contain NO additives. Only good, healthy ingredients from the Earth. Perfect! 

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)Advertisement

They even have a line that's specifically made for tomatoes and other vegetables. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Now I won't have to worry about my kiddos getting chemicals with their vegetables. Let's face it, it's hard enough to get them to eat vegetables without having to worry about anything else.

109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Whitney Farms® has over 25 years of gardening experience and their products are really easy to apply. They don't have a manure odor, and they contain beneficial microbes as well. If you visit their site, you can find a $3.00 coupon. Please come back and let me know what you thought if you try their products. I'll return your comment as soon as I get out of my garden! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: