Thursday, May 10, 2012

Escape Goat

I have the best readers! They always send me the most amazing layouts to feature on my blog. This week’s ladies are no exception.

The first page came from Brenda. She’s known as Skrapaddict on Scrapbook.com! I was really pleased when she PM’d me to tell me that she had finished a page that was inspired by Sketch #15. I absolutely adore the way she flipped the sketch to work with her photos. She did a fabulous job on the title work too. This entire page just screams Summer at the beach!

Brenda_SkrapAddict

Next up, Kelly made two pages. She made this darling page called “Smile” with Sketch 11. Isn’t it adorable? She asked me to mention that she used Lorie M. Designs’ new kit called Sunshine And Happiness to create both of the pages she sent me. I really love the colors here and the scattered hearts really make the page special. Her daughter is just beyond cute too!

LorieM Designs - Sunshine and Happiness Kit https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=22943&cat=0&page=1 Sunshine and Happiness Paper Pack 2 https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=22934&cat=0&page=1 Template: Heather Laundry_Sketch_Template 11; font: honey script

Kelly also made this super playful page with the template that matches Sketch 12. I love how she used photos in all of the spots instead of patterned paper. She was able to include a lot more photos so she could spotlight her daughter’s excitement. The little happy sun embellishment makes this page feel so warm and inviting.

LorieM Designs - Sunshine and Happiness Kit https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=22943&cat=0&page=1 Sunshine and Happiness Paper Pack 2 https://www.pickleberrypop.com/shop/product.php?productid=22934&cat=0&page=1 Template: Heather Laundry_Sketch_Template 11; font: honey script

Thank you so much for sharing your pages with us ladies!

I’ve only made a few projects lately so I don’t have a lot to share today. I’ve been spending a lot more time working out, and even more time catching up on cleaning the house. My kids will be out of school in 9 short days and I can’t get any deep cleaning done when they are home.

1: Escape Goat

EscapeGoatHeatherLandryWEB

I did this page to participate in a NSBD challenge. It was a journaling challenge where we had to use five or more sentences to describe what our photo was about. All of you who know me here will know that it wasn't a problem for me at all. LOL I think I have the opposite problem. Is there a such thing as TOO much journaling?

Supplies:
Hello Summer Full Collection
Knotty Girl Paper Pack
Cora Paper Pack
Photoshop Friday Dreamy Photo

2: Thanks So Much Card

HeatherLandry_ThanksWEB

I created this card based on a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck. It is the inspirational card sketch for The Sampler this month. I'm using it to enter the challenge there.

Thanks go to Nancy for the pretty blue flower, and to Petaloo for the white flower. (I got it for winning a challenge.)

*Before I go, I wanted to announce that I’ve added another design team member. Please welcome April Walker to the team! I’m really excited to see what the girls all do with the future sketches. You’ll get to see their first reveal on the 15th.

Wood Grain Thank you

7 comments:

April said...

Awesome projects!! And SO excited to be a part of your team Heather! :)

Just Jaime said...

Haha Jordan is so funny! I love the design and the wood grain!

Just Jaime said...

haha Jordan is so funny! I love the design and wood grain!

Nancy Keslin aka Homesclscrapper said...

love your designs...and you are so sweet to share your reader projects.

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous pages, all of them! I'm totally cracking up about the escape goat. Very clever, that girl!

Patrice said...

Great layouts, and I love that card!

Sue said...

Fabulous layouts, all of them and I love the card!